Sutter Gould Medical Foundation, ranked in the top 10 in consumer reports for California Doctor Ratings, is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join Sutter Health-affiliated Gould Medical Group in Turlock, California. Gould Medical Group is a 350+ provider, physician owned multi-specialty group with a vision to become nationally recognized in the areas of quality, integrity, collegiality and service.
Advantages of Gould Medical Group:
- High physician satisfaction rating
- Practice medicine in a doctor-friendly atmosphere
- Committed to LEAN initiatives and continuous improvement
- Listed as one of the 30 most generous companies in America for 401(k) plans
- One of 4 finalists for the AMGA Acclaim Award
- Part of the nation’s top five performers among large health care systems
The medical office building is brand new and state of the art with regard to its technology (Epic EHR and PACS), patient care models, and floor plan designs, to ensure a cutting edge practice. This location hosts a compliment of family medicine, internal medicine, rotating sub-specialties, imaging, lab services, and urgent care. Hospital call is for newborns in the nursery and a neonatal specialist covers the NICU. There is a weekend clinic every two to three months.
Turlock is located in the heart of San Joaquin valley and offers easy access to vacation spots such as San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Yosemite National Park as well as affordable housing and beautiful weather. Home to California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock is the second largest city in the county and hosts the award-winning Stanislaus County Fair. Amenities include Carnegie Arts Center, Turlock Lake State Recreation Area, and charming shops and cafes on historic downtown Main Street.
- Early partnership with no “buy in”
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation allowance
- Malpractice tail coverage
C.V. Allen, M.D.
Assistant Medical Director of Physician Recruitment
Phone (866) 454-6853
Fax (209) 550-4892