A northwest Arkansas hospital is seeking a pediatric hospitalist for their new hospitalist program. You will cover a 12-bed newborn nursery and duties include rounding on all pediatric inpatients and newborns, attend deliveries as needed and ED consults. This position is offering a competitive salary and full benefits package.
You will live in one of the fastest growing communities in the nation with all the advantages and resources of the big city, but still maintaining that hometown feel. The area has an excellent school system and you simply can't find a better place for your family or your medical practice.
If this position interests you or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or email@example.com. Refer to job #748124. All searches are confidential.
- Pediatric hospitalist
- Team will include 4 pediatric hospitalists
- New program with excellent community and administrative support
- Prefer two years of post residency experience
- Responsibilities are rounding on peds inpatients and newborn, attend deliveries as needed, ED consults
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Live in a fast growing, family oriented community
- Health Insurance
- Short & Long Term & Life Insurance