- Rural health clinic seeking additional pediatrician
- Outpatient and rounding on newborns, minimum inpatient
- Clinic hours 9 to 5, Monday to Friday
- Workload about 20 to 30 patients a day, depending on season
- Base salary will start over $200,000 based on experience, plus production bonus
- Malpractice and health insurance, CME $, relocation assistance
The practice is located in a community with a service draw of 53,000. There is a strong and diverse economy. Good public school system. Higher education can be found in several 4-year colleges in the Huntsville and Birmingham area. Huntsville is 35 miles, Chattanooga is 70 miles, Birmingham 90 miles, Atlanta 130 miles and Nashville 120 miles.
A cornerstone of the area for living and recreation is the 69,000-acre Lake Guntersville, Alabama. Fishing success on Lake Guntersville is well documented, having received national attention with anglers reeling in many of the biggest bass in the world. For the golfing enthusiast, four courses are available for a nice variety. Deer hunting and a good variety of small game including dove, quail, squirrel, rabbit and turkey is present. Jackson County is home to nearly 1500 charted caves, over half of all the caves in the state. The popularity of spelunking is on the rise, and as the sport becomes increasingly popular, Jackson County caves fill with adventure seekers.
Contact: Neal Fenster