New clinic opened just 40 miles north of Birmingham summer 2015.
- Choose outpatient or traditional practice
- Be an employee in a rural health clinic
- See 20 to 25 patients a day
- Salary in the $200,000 plus range, based on experience, plus productivity bonus
- $10,000 relocation
- Terrific benefits package, including malpractice, vacation days, CME week with cost, retirement, etc.
Whether you're starting a business, a family or a vacation, this is an ideal community to begin your journey. Small town charm and hospitality are blended with a progressive attitude toward the future. It is enjoying steady growth as more industries and individuals are discovering that you can have it all. Maybe that's why this small town was featured in the book "The 50 Best Small Southern Towns". A low crime rate, progressive hospitals and healthcare facilities, excellent public and private schools, plenty of churches and outstanding recreational opportunities help create the quality of life that citizens enjoy. And if you are interested in the big city life, it is just a hop, skip, and a jump from Birmingham with their fine dining, sports, recreation, culture and evenings out. It is 30 minutes to visit and then return to the peaceful and relaxing life.
Contact: Neal Fenster