Full Time :: Pediatrics
The Execu|Search Group
A large academic medical center is now seeking a Pediatric/Adolescent Medicine Physician. This is a progressive and expanding practice with great growth potential, and an excellent, modern facility with labs and all features.
Pediatric/Adolescent Medicine Physician will:
- Practice outpatient pediatric and adolescent medicine and take an active role in teaching pediatric residents in the continuity clinic
- Workto improve the health of both individual children and populations using education, direct clinical care, quality improvement methods, and public health interventions
- Enhance the quality of the Adolescent Rotation in accordance with ACGME guidelines
- Participate in QA/QI activities
- Guide residents in scholarly activities
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Certified/Eligible
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss location and job details before forwarding your CV to our clients for an interview.