Connecticut Children's Medical Center, a nationally recognized, 187-bed not-for-profit children's hospital which serves as the primary teaching facility for the University of Connecticut School of Medicine Department of Pediatrics, has an exciting opportunity to join The Division of Pulmonology. Connecticut Children's Specialty Group, Inc., a subsidiary of Connecticut Children's, is a 170 physician, multi-specialty pediatric group (medical and surgical) which provides quality care in Hartford and throughout CT.
- In this full-time clinical educator role, you will provide care for children and young adult patients as well as teach and participate in clinical research.
- The Division includes 7 pediatric pulmonologists in addition to 2 APRNs.
- Academic appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level at University of Connecticut.
- Interested candidates must be BC/BE in pediatric pulmonology and have a scholarly interest in medical education, research or development of new pulmonary programs.
- Sleep study interpretations desired, but not required.
Connecticut Children's is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
Connecticut's state capital, Hartford, is conveniently situated halfway between New York City and Boston. Here you will enjoy a multitude of historical attractions, a thriving arts and entertainment center, a revitalized riverfront and beautiful parks and public gardens. The Greater Hartford area has many interesting and diverse communities from urban to rural with outstanding public and private school options all within 10 to 30 minutes of Connecticut Children's. Just a short drive to the shore and bursting with New England charm, there are so many reasons to make Hartford your home!
Interested candidates please contact Ellie Horgan:
Position ID 159849
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.