A prestigious Texas University is immediately seeking multiple Child Neurologists for their core faculty from Assistant Professor up to Program Director, based on experience.
- Newly Renovated State-of-the-Art Dedicated Clinical Space
- ESTABLISHED PED HOSPITALIST PROGRAM MINIMAL CALL
- Full Sub-Specialty Support, 2 Ped Neurosurgeons on Staff!!!
- Interested in Autism, Epilepsy & all Subspecialty
- Multiple Needs Transitioning Residents & Fellows Welcome
Top 100 Best Metros to Live in US for 2016 -Milken Institute
- Growing Metro Population Draw area of 1.6 Million
- Cost of Living 16% below US Average International Airport
- Award-Winning School System with Magnet Programs
- NO STATE INCOME TAX & TORT REFORM STATE
Please reference CHN 4403.
****Eligible for J1 and H1b Visa Waivers****