Lutheran Children's Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN is a children’s hospital within a hospital and is the region’s largest provider of pediatric care. With more than 75 pediatricians practicing in 27 areas of pediatric specialty in an environment filled with imagination and color, Lutheran Hospital is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and technology locally so patients don’t have to travel hours from home to receive the care they deserve.
*No Visa support.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND DETAILS
- BC/BE Pediatric Critical Care Medicine or Pediatric Pulmonology
- Join 2 Pediatric Intensivists with rotating coverage of two hospitals
- Practice supported by newly developing Hospitalist program
- 420-bed tertiary referral center for regional population of 1.2M in IN, OH, IL, MI; metro population: 600,000
- 8 bed PICU
- 27 bed Pediatric Medical/Surgical Unit
- 7-bed dedicated Peds ER; Level II Trauma Center with Pediatric designation and in-house aero medical program; approximately 9000 visits/year, 15% conversion
- 24-bed Level III NICU with neonatal transport program, head cooling program
- 20-bed Level III OB with developing maternal/fetal transport program
- Developing Nurse-On-Line/Pediatric Nurse Triage
- Broad range of Pediatric sub specialists on staff including Surgery, ENT, Anesthesiology, Hematology/Oncology, Endocrine/Diabetes, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Urology, Neurology,Ophthalmology, Pulmonology/Cystic Fibrosis, Allergy, NICU, Physical Medicine. Nephrology, Psychiatry, Orthopedic and Rheumatology in-reach.
- Medical Directorship Potential – Administrative Oversight
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.