Children's Hospital of Wisconsin is one of the nation's top pediatric hospitals, ranked in all ten specialties reviewed by U.S News & World Report. With our location in Neenah, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Fox Valley is the only hospital in the Fox Valley dedicated exclusively to the care of kids. St. Elizabeth’s Hospital, a 332-bed hospital in Appleton, WI, has contracted with CHW-Fox Valley to staff their pediatric hospitalist service.
We will provide consultation & services to the general pediatric patient population at St. Elizabeth’s on the pediatric floor and newborn nursery. As a pediatric hospitalist, you will enjoy:
- A total of 10 shifts over a 6-week period.
- All work is in-house.
- Opportunity to work with Medical College of Wisconsin Family Medicine residents.
- Great opportunity to be a part of a new program where a lot of growth and excitement is expected!
- The primary care Pediatricians & Family Medicine providers with the medical group are ready and willing to turn their patients over to a hospitalist program.
- Employed by Children's Hospital Wisconsin-Fox Valley, you will receive competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Signing bonus!
Appleton, the largest of the Fox Cities, is a charming, safe, friendly, and beautiful town nestled in northeastern Wisconsin on the Fox River. We boast excellent schools and an airport with nonstop flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Cincinnati and Detroit. Few towns the size of Appleton have such an excellent airport nearby!
Interested candidates please contact Ellie Horgan:
Position ID 160178
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.