A clinic located in Idaho is seeking a pediatric gastroenterologist to help with locum tenens coverage for their growing practice. An new adult practice is up and running, and they would like a pediatric gastroenterologist to join on. Assignment schedule is clinic every other week, Monday through Friday, until the practice grows large enough for every week.
A locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Every other week of coverage neede
- 4 days of clinic with 1 day of procedures
- Would like a long term commitment
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing