Healthcare system is seeking a pediatric gastroenterologist to join their growing team.
- Be a part of a hospital employed group in a regional referral center
- Be the one to develop and grow a major new pediatric service line
- Expanding pediatric sub-specialties group, which includes pediatric surgeons, pediatric anesthesiologists, pediatric emergency medicine and pediatric hospitalists along with primary care pediatricians and community physicians supporting the services
- Newly opened 12-bed pediatric unit, 40-bed NICU
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits and relocation package
Memphis is a very special place, with a character, a texture, and a feel that doesn&'t exist in the same way in any other city. Location has plenty to do with it. Memphis&' powerful spot on the Mississippi River in the extreme southwest corner of Tennessee and its role as the biggest city in the Mid-South have historically made the city a magnet for attracting people from all.
Memphis is proud to be known as the Home of the Blues and Birthplace of Rock &'n Roll. This "river city" spills up out of the rich black soil. Memphis lingers on the warm breeze with the sweet smoke of barbeque pits and the melancholy rhythms. There&'s just something real about Memphis that offers a variety of entertaining, cultural and educational activities for the entire family to enjoy.
Contact: Neal Fenster