A Washington-based medical facility is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with vacation coverage. Assignment schedule will consist of 9-hour shifts and locum tenens physician supervise FM and EM residents. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible, fellowship trained, and have a BLS. This facility handles 42k in annual volume with a fast track.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest locum tenens staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- BC required
- Fellowship training required
- 42k annual volume
- 9-hour shifts
- Mix of single and double coverage
- Fast track is part of ER
- All sub-specialty backups available
- BLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing