Emergency Medical Associates, PLLC (EMA) is a stable, democratic Emergency Medicine group in Lansing, Michigan. We are currently seeking Fellowship Trained Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Granger Pediatric Emergency Department, the mid-Michigan regions first and only Designated Pediatric ED.
EMA has been providing quality care at Sparrow Hospital for over 116 years. Sparrow Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center affiliated with Michigan State University in Lansing. The Pediatric Emergency Department has 14 private patient rooms, and has over 30,000 annual visits. The hospital also includes a 12-bed PICU and 33-bed level III NICU.
- Employed with Highly Competitive Compensation and Production Incentives
- $60,000 Sign-on/relo
- Extensive Benefits Package including Paid Time Off
- Nearly 150 hours of Physician Coverage Daily with Physician Assistant Support
- Ability to Interact with Residents and Medical Students
- Opportunity for Profit Sharing and Partnership
- “Cost of Living 23% Lower than the National Average”
Looking for a place to call home that combines culture, history, exclusive shopping, and culinary delights? Experience it all in this fantastic metropolitan area in the heart of Michigan. You won’t be disappointed with the long list of amenities and attractions.
- Excellent Education Options - Public, Private, or Magnet
- Recreational highlights include skiing, golfing, camping, boating, and fishing
- Multiple Highly Ranked Universities and Local Medical School
- Driving Distance to Lake Michigan, Chicago and Detroit
Spend your weekends relaxing on Lake Michigan, golfing at a renowned local course, or attending Big Ten sporting events!
Contact Us Today!