Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician needed to join established group located within 90 minutes of Chicago IL and Milwaukee WI. This city sits between Chicago and the Mississippi, within a couple hours of big-city bustle, yet eons from the hassle of hectic city life! World-class attractions and the scenic riverfront invite locals and visitors alike to discover all this area has to offer. Our friendly, affordable lifestyle entices them to stay a lifetime. Need breathing space? Our stellar park system sets the scene for indoor and outdoor fun for all ages. Crave culture? Check out the art, natural history and heritage museums or take in a show at the magnificent local theater. Want to swing? We've got golf courses and music venues you'd have to go a long way to beat. Kids acting up? Cool 'em off at a waterpark or wear 'em out at our top-rated children's museum. Ready to bag it? Spend time shopping in an antique shop or the regional mall. Time to refuel? Try one of our hometown cafes, restaurants, watering holes or a favorite franchise. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954-837-2665 or email me at email@example.com - job#747629
- Practice Peds ER in a level 1 trauma center - Brand new wing opening in 2019
- Join an established group of 17 physicians. This is a very close knit group.
- 30% of 54k patient volume is Peds - will ONLY be treating PEDS! This is a regional PICU and Prenatal Center with a level 3 NICU
- Candidates must be Peds-EM fellowship trained
- Excellent compensation; very competitive for the area
- Hospital employed with full benefits - Flex Spending & Health Savings Accts.
- Malpractice covered
- Retirement Plans, 401(A), 403(b), 457(b)