Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician is needed to join an award winning group in Western Connecticut. Practice in a busy, state of the art ED with top notch colleagues and supportive attending back up with a quality of life work balanced schedule. Connecticut, the southernmost New England state, is bounded by Long Island Sound on the south, Rhode Island on the east, New York State on the west, and Massachusetts on the north. This community is an easy drive to and from New York City. Connecticut is the nearest New England state to New York, Pennsylvania and points south for a short getaway. You are within a 90 minute drive of 6 airports! Good food with lots of hip restaurants and shops. Family attractions including zoos, museums and nature centers. For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Michael Dillon at 954 837 2665, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - job#748224.
- State of the art ED - Anticipated Peds volume is 15,000
- Brand new Peds-EM program commencing in September 2016
- Solid and supportive attending back up
- Level II Trauma Center designation with dedicated surgical trauma response team - 21 treatment rooms and 6-bed fast track area
- Competitive salary - Partnership opportunity
- Comprehensive healthcare, Disability and Life Insurance
- Malpractice with tail
- 401k, CME - generous stipend.