A children's specialty group is seeking a fellowship trained Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician. This established practice works in a variety of clinics with a fully supported team of dieticians, social workers, special educators, physical, occupational and speech therapists. New fellows are encouraged to apply. Join the region's most accomplished, diversified pediatric specialty clinic, with more than 50+ pediatric sub-specialists represented. The children's hospital is the flagship pediatric provider.
- Primarily clinical position
- Join a group with pediatric behavioral health team
- Teach medical students and residents with a faculty title
- Pediatric residency program
- Availability to perform research, if desired
- Continuous guaranteed salary
- Package includes401K, health, dental, vision, paid CME, paid vacation, malpractice, disability and relocation allowance
- No state income tax
This city is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
Contact: Neal Fenster