The Department of Pediatrics at The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University is seeking a full-time BE/BC pediatric electrophysiologist. Experience in interventional electrophysiological procedures and pediatric echocardiography required.
Job Highlights Include:
- Academic employment by East Carolina University
- Established division with 5 pediatric cardiologists
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical services
- Teaching of medical students and residents
- Salary and rank are commensurate with credentials
- Shared call
- Opportunities for professional development
- State of the art in-patient facilities at Vidant Medical Center
- 29-county service area
Minimum Job Qualifications
Medical degree from an appropriately accredited institution. BE/BC (Board eligible or Board Certified) in Pediatrics and BE/BC in Pediatric Cardiology.
The ECU Brody School of Medicine is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center. Vidant Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University.
Vidant Medical Center is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a fully accredited JCAHO hospital and is a 909-bed tertiary referral center, providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties.
Located in the heart of Eastern NC, Greenville (pop. over 90,220) is an ideal, family-oriented community that caters to outdoor enthusiasts and sportsmen. Greenville is 45 miles from I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
• Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and fastest growing university in the state
• Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students
• ECU’s nationally recognized arts, theater and music program offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
• Low cost of living, affordable housing and excellent choice of schools
• Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
• Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball and baseball teams
• Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
• 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an outdoor amphitheater
• Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
CME Days & Reimbursement
Malpractice (with tail)
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.