Southern California children's hospital needs an experienced leader to help develop and expand the cardiology non-invasive imaging program. Must be board certified in pediatric cardiology.
Just outside of major metro, the area enjoys an incredible climate with an average of 333 sunny days per year. Breathtaking views to enjoy by bicycle, or foot, and a variety of established neighborhoods to fit every income bracket. Excellent school district is rated among five of the world's highest performing school systems.
For more information about this and other Pediatric opportunities nationwide, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954 837 2677 or email@example.com
- Join a team of 3 Pediatric Cardiologists
- Busy practice with large outpatient volume
- Expertise and experience in clinical imaging * research * teaching
- Leadership experience a must
- Board Certification a must
- Competitive Compensation
- Health, life, vision, dental, disability & 401k
- CME allowance, licensing fee reimbursement, relocation assistance
- Employee stock purchase plan