We have an exciting, locum tenens pathology opportunity now available in Kentucky. You should be comfortable with gyn cytologies, GI, and general surgical pathology. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm, night/weekend call required, and physician will handle 30-35 cases per day on average. As the covering physician, you must have an active and unrestricted KY license in hand.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Vacation coverage
- KY license in hand required
- Gyn, GI, and general surgical required
- 30-35 cases per day
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing