Full Time Palliative Medicine Job in Pennsylvania

Arrow Back to List ArrowPrevious   NextArrow

Full Time Palliative Medicine Job in Pennsylvania

Arrow Back to Pennsylvania Palliative Medicine Jobs ArrowPrevious   NextArrow
Full Time Palliative Medicine Jobs > Pennsylvania > Sayre

Palliative Medicine

Hawkeye Medical Placement

Sayre, Pennsylvania

Full Time

  • Large Healthcare system in Central, PA is looking for someone with a strong desire to develop a Palliative Care service line
  • This is an inpatient practice with the development of an outpatient program
  • 90% of consultations are medical while the other 10% are surgical
  • There is 1 Nurse Practitioner and 1 Social Worker who are dedicated to the service line
  • A typical work day is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with no call
  • Participation in Onboarding Program which is designed for physician success

In this beautiful area where travelers weave in and out of Pennsylvania and New York and the Susquehanna River meanders by, the quaint valley offers a peaceful backdrop to a series of close-knit communities. Midway between Corning and Binghamton, this area provides close proximity to cities and to the lush Finger Lakes region for weekend relaxation. Nearby colleges, universities and Fortune 500 companies provide employment for spouses, and there is plenty of affordable housing in safe, close-knit communities.

This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.

Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.


Share This Position

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+

Apply For This Position or Request More Information