BEAUTIFUL NEW ENGLAND SEACOAST
Stability, Autonomy, and Flexibility
- Urgent PALLIATIVE CARE need; full schedule immediately due to current unmet palliative care demand.
- Joint Commission accredited Health System with well-established Supportive & Palliative Care Program.
- 178-bed not-for-profit community hospital (currently staffing 120 beds); 26 outpatient primary care and specialty care practices.
- No nights, weekends, or call.
- Excellent pay and benefits for work/life balance.
Do you want to work where others play?
Live in picturesque New England right outside of Boston!
- Live on the coast just minutes from the mountains and the city of Boston.
- Ranked first in the country in safety, standard, of living, and favorable tax climate (no income or sales tax), as well as child and family well-being.
- Proximity to international airport, historical community, shopping, dining, entertainment and cultural events.
Please Reference PLM 5897
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.