BE/BC Pallative Care
- Unique opportunity for Palliative Care consult service program development
- Institutionally supported and highly regarded palliative program within the hospitalist section
- Dedicated Palliative Care social worker
- Excellent collaboration with Hospitalists, Critical Care, Psychiatry, Physical Medicine and Rehab departments.
- Hospitalists cover the two facilities which are located on the same campus and connected via an indoor skywalk system.
- You will provide secondary and tertiary care services to patients from a wide-region including northern Wisconsin and north central and eastern Minnesota
- 330-bed tertiary care hospital, Level II certified Trauma Center with consistently highest ranked cardiovascular program and is a certified Stroke Center.
- Attached 140 bed multispecialty hospital with inpatient intensive care, acute dialysis, medical-surgical, psychiatry, and outpatient surgery units
- Hospitalists provide 24 hour onsite coverage.
- Currently only an inpatient practice
- Satisfying balance of attending and consultative responsibilities covering a multiple specialties
- Opportunities to participate in hospital-based research, quality and clinical initiatives
- Teaching servicesprovide internal medicine rotations for 10 Family Medicine residents
- Friendly, collegial environment
- Epic Electronic Medical Record utilized throughout the entire Health healthcare system
- Sign on bonus available to qualified candidates
- Entire package will be explained in detail once we establish a mutual interest.
- Guaranteed competitive salary based on MGMA national averages by specialty and location
- Total compensation during the guarantee period will be the greater of the production incentive or the stated guarantee.
- Potential for multi-year contract:
- Sign-on bonus & Full benefits to include but not be limited to:
- life, health, disability, malpractice, pension, vacation, CME, Relocation allowance
- BC/BE in Palliative Care
- Fellowship preferred
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine certification with strong interest and experience hospice care.
- Community is located at the westernmost tip of beautiful Lake Superior
- Spectacular vistas, miles of beautiful shore line and classic homes overlooking the lake
- Exceptional fishing, hunting, golf and the time to do it
- 150 miles north of the metropolitan Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Current population is 86,000
- Regional service area: 460,000
For confidential consideration and to learn more about these exciting practice opportunities in fabulous locations, please contact me:
Tim Wieben. CMPEPresident/CEOMedical Recruitment Associates, Inc.Bismarck, ND800-498-5404 ofc.701-391-3056 cell