Seeking experienced Board Certified / Board Eligible Palliative Care / Hospice Physician to direct fellows at a tertiary care facility. The ideal candidate is an experienced administrator, clinician and educator deeply committed to inpatient and outpatient Palliative Care.
- 75% clinical practice, 25% administration
- Faculty membership
- Develop and grow program curriculum
- Strategic planning
- Supervise fellows
- Competencies and reviews
- Work in a multi-level facility
- Palliative Care, Hospice and Long Term Care units
- Full time position
The Maine Coast is famous for its beautiful landscape and quality of life—live where others vacation! Enjoy a community of professional excellence in a community with a small-town feel, a great place to live, work and raise a family. Take advantage of cultural amenities, four season outdoor recreation activities, sailing and beaches.
- Qualified physician and advanced practitioner applications only. tier3