Weatherford Regional Medical Center is assisting a well-established group in the recruitment of a pain management specialist to join The Practice. The group is looking for Anesthesia trained candidates with a Pain Medicine Fellowship. There are currently 2 physicians and 3 mid-levels in this practice.
- Malpractice--Employer covered malpractice insurance, employee covers tail coverage.
- Health Insurance---Employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premium for family. Employer health savings account contribution--annual.
- 401K--Employer 401K plan with employer matching up to 6%. Eligible at 90 days.
- Supplemental Ins.--Employer provided group life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Vacation--Employer paid time off (PTO)—Hours earned each payroll totaling 5 weeks, plus one week of CME (CME time does not carry over year to year).
- Employer provided licensing/CME benefit--$3,500 per year—dues, licensing, CME registration/travel expense. $ does not carry year to year.