Las Cruces, NM a Great Place for Families and Great Climate!
Las Cruces is a sunny climate located close to the mountains and a lake for easy access to all kinds of outdoor activities. With four mildly distinct seasons the second largest city in New Mexico is a great place to raise a family and build your career.
100% Pain Management – diagnose and treat all types of pain in inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Addiction medicine training/experience is a plus.
- Patients are waiting months for an appointment due to low physician supply
- Over 160 physicians on our staff provide a strong referral source
- 271,000+ service area of young families and retirees
- Experience needed with radiofrequency and interventional modalities including intrathecal pump and spinal cord stimulator implants, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, medial branch block injections and radiofrequency ablation, epidural steroid injections and fluoroscopically guided spine procedures
- Anesthesia residency with Interventional Pain Management Fellowship Required
Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required
Comprehensive recruitment package could include:
Medical Education Debt Assistance
No Visa Assistance Available
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters. Thank you.