Santa Rosa, CA is a highly desirable community in the Napa Valley, and one where you can have a great medical practice and enjoyable lifestyle. Less than an hour's drive from San Francisco, this solid multi-specialty group is adding a Pain Management specialist to their staff. As part of a California-based healthcare system, you will be assured of a challenging and rewarding practice for many years to come.
Strong opportunity for 100% Pain Management – diagnose and manage pain issues from a variety of causes - for both inpatients and outpatients
- Open to Neurology, PM&R and Anesthesiology physicians with Fellowship training in Pain Management
- Care of patients may include both medical and/or interventional and restorative treatment plans
- Ease in obtaining referrals to and from a wide scope of specialists within the group
- Join a large multi-specialty group that is supported by a solid California healthcare system known for its excellence of care from their physicians
- Strong compensation based on MGMA guidelines, incorporating experience and expertise you would provide to the group
- Loan repayment, paid moving expenses, CME, retirement plan, health/dental insurance, and more are enhancements to their recruitment efforts
- Current physicians in the group are committed to the start-up and success of your practice
- Preference is given to physicians with a CA medical license or application submitted
Contact us today for a prompt and confidential reply . . . you will be impressed with what you find here!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.