CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Ohio that is in need of an otolaryngologist to help with locum tenens coverage. This will be an ongoing need until a permanent physician is found. Those who are interested in working a locum-to-permanent position are encouraged to apply. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm with night and weekend call. Physician will see 25-30 patients per day on average.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Clinic, inpatient, and ER call coverage
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- 24-hour weekend call coverage
- 25-30 patients per day
- Permanent potential
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing