CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Connecticut that is in need of an Otolaryngologist to help with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm, with emergency department call 2 nights per week. Assignment requirements include EMR charting. Ideal physician is interested in a temp-to-perm position and has an active CT license in hand.
PA locum tenens assignment in a facility you are considering as a career possibility gives you an in-depth view of its operations and culture before you accept an offer. You can determine if it's a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience. Your CompHealth recruiter can help you find the right temporary-to-permanent opportunity that will fit your needs and lifestyle.
- Temporary to permanent physician
- Room for growth in the clinic
- Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- ED call 2 nights per week
- EMR: Vertex
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing