- BC/BE General Otolaryngologist
- Employed, full time
- Join experienced otolaryngologist and audiologist
- Robust, established practice
- Superb, experienced ancillary staff
- State-of-the-art surgical suite
- 1:1 MD/Nurse model
- Schedule: 3.5 days in the office; .5 days in the OR
- Flexibile schedulling allows for great work/life balance
- Competitive salary, CME allowance, full benefits
- Relocation & education assistance negotiable
Classic, beautiful New England College town, with leafy historic avenues and lively downtown. Ideally located midway between Burlington and Rutland (to the north and south) and the Adirondacks and Green Mountains (to the west and east), this is a highly desirable family-oriented area with good schools, safe neighborhoods and an embracing, diverse community activities.
Downtown features restaurants and shopping. The college is a fifteen minute walk from the village green, with a full schedule of performing arts events, an outstanding gallery, excellent college athletics and much more. Enjoy downhill skiing areas, golf courses, cross-country skiing areas, hiking, biking and canoeing trails and access, white and flat water kayaking, bird watching, fishing, and hunting all nearby. Burlington- 50min, Albany- 2hr 20min, Montreal- 3hr, Manchester, NH- 3hrs.
Celena Knapp, President
Health Search New England