Join a very busy ENT environment in is East Texas. Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible ENT to join this established practice.
This is going to be either an employed position or an independent position. Group and administration are still discussing the options and will discuss with new physician what they would like to do .
You will have full support by the hospital and also the current ENT and full call coverage with the other 2 ENT in town .
They would like you to come practice in the community and build a successful practice.
Beautiful facilities with the office on-site at the hospital campus. If you are looking for a great practice and are passionate about patient care this is the position for you.
I am a Senior Search Consultant here at CompHealth, we are one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Martin Schrader at 801.930.3557 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hospital is committed to help integrate and support incoming specialist
- Board Certified or Eligible ENT
- Great East Texas location, short drive to Dallas
- Steady, secure hospital support for either employed or independent practicing physician
- Waiting patient base
- No state income taxes - your income will go far in this low-cost of living city
- Full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision from day one
- Generous CME and PTO!