ENT - semirural Oregon
Ideal practice opportunity for someone who wants to practice General ENT and have practice autonomy. This is a family-oriented community in semirural Oregon.
- Employed position with privately owned medical group that is filling the community void created by a departing ENT.
- You will have significant practice autonomy, and will participate in office design and equipment selection.
- You will be the second ENT town and your share of call will be only 10 days/month.
- Group will provide a salary guarantee of $410K for two years, with production beginning in year three. $30K sign-on/relocation bonus. Employment benefits too.
- Admit to one hospital.
- Family community of about 20,000. Wonderful outdoor recreation including river sports, hunting, fishing, climbing, hiking, and nordic skiing. Competitive high school sports, local community college and a 4-year college one hour away.
Please contact us for further details!
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.