BE / BC
not available for visa waiver
Our client's availability to serve their patients in need of ENT services has diminished greatly. The organizational demand far exceeds the physician’s schedule availability. In addition, there have been two ENT physicians who have retired or left the practice at the “other” facility. Increased demand and long waits for getting an appointment has proven to our client the need is such that there needs something to be done NOW.
As a physician with this practice you will be part of the premier group of doctors within our region who have earned a reputation of being the doctors patients have grown to know and trust. Currently there are 70+ providers in the practice. This is a physician owned organization.
The Clinic utilizes only one hospital which is a 308 bed, Level II Trauma Center. There are 15 OR suites, 15 ICU beds, 3,100 monthly ER visits, as well as 13 Specialty Clinics located on campus.
There are currently two (2) full time ENT physicians and a locum providing coverage. Currently call is shared with the other ENT providers in town. Our client would hire two more given the opportunity. Employment and subsequent partnership offers the following benefits:
- First year salary guarantee, or the clinic's RVU production-based salary, whichever is greater. Current compensation Otolaryngologist is going to be approximately $ 419,000.
- Signing bonus
- Partnership potential after two years:
- Medical Practice corporation
- Medical Building partnership
- 100% of health, vision and dental premiums paid, plus a professional discount
- Annual contributions for physician family into a Health Savings Account
- A profit sharing plan that pays approximately, 10-11% of each physician's salary up
to the IRS annual limit.
- 401-k retirement plan with a 50% match on the first 6% contribution
- Two disability policies:
The first covering 60% of each physician's salary to age 65, the second
covering each physician's salary at $3,000 per month to age 65
- A CME allowance paid to each physician: $6,000 per year plus 2% of the physician's previous year salary to a maximum of $12,500. Any unused portion of CME in excess of $6,000 is paid to the physicians as salary at year end
- Medical malpractice insurance paid at 100%
- Paid sick leave while a physician is on short term disability
- Three times annual salary to a max of $ 500,000 on term life insurance policy
- Paid moving expenses
- The clinic will cover all costs associated for the site visit.
- DEA and licensure
North Dakota is ranked high for its low unemployment and economic success with a state revenue surplus. Bismarck, ND is a great, family-friendly location that has recently been recognized with these honors: #1 Least Stressful Small City in the U.S. (Sperlings); #4 Best Small Place for Business and Careers (Forbes); #3 Safest Metro Area in America (Morgan Quinto); and Sports Illustrated Sports Town. Our air and water are clean, our traffic is minimal, our people are friendly and our cost of living is low. Bismarck/Mandan, North Dakota has a population of approximately 150,000 people. North Dakota boasts the nation’s 2nd lowest crime rate, 7th highest SAT scores, and the 4th cleanest environment.
For confidential consideration and to learn more about this opportunity please contact:
Tim Wieben, Pres/CEO
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.