Board Elegible or Board Certified
Would entertain H1B
This particular opportunity is in a community of over 150,000 looking to add a full time Otolaryngologist to work with the current staff. The plan at this time is to add two more ENTs to the practice in the next year.
This practice offers an attractive competitive market salary which will be dependent on your training and experience. The salary guarantee will be $ 408,000 or the greater of the salary or the RVU bonus formula. Compensation will be determined based on qualifications, specialty training and experience.
In addition the practice will offer:
- Relocation allowance
- Loan repayment dollars available
- Signing bonus
- All expenses paid for you, spouse and dependent children for a site visit
- Life, health, disability, malpractice
- CME and money for CME
- Built in referral network within the Health System
- This is an employed opportunity
- Hospital based practice with all support staff and ancillary provided as well as office space, and well equiped exam rooms.
- Very busy practice with growth potential due to the Oil production in ND.
- Health System offers opportunities for research, working with medical students and some residents.
The two communities are separated by the river. The river is a major source of spring, summer and fall recreation. Outdoor activities include top notch fishing, jet skiing, pleasure boating,sand par parties and exceptional fall migration of ducks and geese. In addition there is great pheasant hunting, white tail and mule deer, sheep,elk, moose and other upland game for those who like to hunt.
There are 8 golf courses to pick from,private, semi-private an public. There is only one nine hole course the others are all 18 hole runs. The community has one of the largest YMCAs in the region which offers tons of options from weight, cardio, swimming, gymnastics for kids, as well as swimming and diving competition for the school system. There are miles of biking and hiking trails through the city that are clean, safe and well maintained so there is no fear of "issues"
The school system offers private, parochial and public from K-12 along with a four year Liberal Arts College, University of Mary and Bismarck State College for associate degrees.
The medical staff is well over 500 physicians, staffing the two hospitals. They are separate and unique. You will find the medical staff to be culturally and ethnically diverse.For confidential consideration please contact me: Tim Wieben, CMPE Pres/CEO Medical Recruitment Associate, Inc. 701-391-3056 firstname.lastname@example.org