Vidant Medical Group and Roanoke Chowan Hospital located in Ahoskie, North Carolina are seeking a board eligible or board certified otolaryngologist.
• Employment by Vidant Medical Group
• Affiliation with 8-hosptial healthcare system
• Position open due to retirement
• Solo provider setting
• Shared call
• 5-county service area
• Close proximity to Suffolk, Virginia
• Access to North Carolina and Virginia Beaches
• Ability to sponsor J1 Visas
Vidant Medical Group is a multispecialty physician group sponsored by Vidant Health. Currently Vidant Medical Group employs over 425 providers including primary care and specialists. The group offers the infrastructure needed to manage a modern medical practice including processes for billing and collection, group contracting, electronic medical records and other technologies.
Vidant Roanoke-Chowan Hospital is a 114-bed, not-for-profit hospital, located in Ahoskie NC. This area features beautiful rural scenery and a climate conducive to year-round, outdoor activities. The 15-bed ER serves approximately 21,000 patients per year from the local community and surrounding towns. This modern facility provides a wide range of health services to its 39,000 residents in the four-county area.
Ahoskie/Hertford County, NC
• Located in North Carolina’s Inner Banks region; Ahoskie is located 24 miles south of the Virginia line, 40 miles northwest of historic Edenton, NC and 65 miles southeast of Lake Gaston in Littleton, NC
• Two hours from the Outer Banks, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country
• Offers a desirable climate with mild winters and all four seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
• Outstanding golf courses, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks for outdoor activities
• Vidant Wellness Center – Ahoskie is a 21,000-foot facility which includes a lap pool, an exercise studio and the latest in cardiovascular and strength training equipment
• Recreation Center which includes little league baseball, lighted athletic fields and picnic area
• Attractive lots and homes on the beautiful Chowan River and in the country
• General aviation airport nearby and 1 hour from Norfolk International Airport in Virginia, and 1 hour from commercial airport in Greenville, NC
• East Carolina University Dental School has a site in Ahoskie; 1 hour from the main ECU campus which offers Division 1 athletics and diverse performing arts offerings. Chowan University just 15 minutes from Ahoskie
Vacation, Sick, & Holidays
Malpractice (with tail)
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Sorry, this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.