- Seeking BC/BE ENT for a large healthcare system. Brand new, state of the art hospital located in Corning, NY!
- Candidate will direct departmental expansion toward the development of a Center of Excellence in Laryngology. The opportunity and resources exist to provide financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or currently completing a fellowship. Clinical academic appointments will be available at the appropriate level of experience/training.
- Dedicated on-boarding specialist assigned to ensure mutual success for the physician and the organization
Corning, NY is located within an easy commute of major cities of the northeast – Rochester, Buffalo, Niagara Falls, Toronto (Ontario, Canada), Philadelphia, and New York City…all are within 2 to 4 hour’s drive.
- Three regional airports are nearby with direct flights to Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Orlando, FL. In addition two large international airports are nearby.
- Elmira/Corning Regional Airport - 10 minutes away
- Ithaca/Tompkins Regional Airport – 45 minutes northeast
- Binghamton Regional Airport – 1-1/2 hours east
- Greater Rochester International Airport – 1-1/2 hours northwest
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport – 2-1/2 hours northwest
- Excellent schools. Affordable housing. Low cost-of-living. Safe place to raise a family.
- 20 miles south of the Finger Lakes Region with a multitude of lakes, waterfalls, wineries and amazing four-season recreation.
- Area renowned for maple products (syrup, sugar, candy), wine, dairy, apple and corn production.
- Corning Inc. is the area’s largest employer with four major branches: consumer electronics, mobile emissions control, telecommunications and life sciences. The company’s products include glass substrates for LCD televisions, computer monitors and laptops; ceramic substrates and filters for mobile emission control systems; optical fiber, cable hardware and other equipment for telecommunications networks; optical biosensors used in drug research; and other advanced optics and specialty glass products for the semiconductor, aerospace, defense, and metrology industries. And, of course, it’s the birth place of the revolutionary “Gorilla Glass”.
We understand the magnitude of your decision regarding where to practice medicine and the impact that decision has on both the advancement of your clinical career and your personal life. Our goal is to ensure the right fit for us both. We believe that by sharing information and being forthright about goals and expectations, we will reach a mutually rewarding conclusion.
This organization is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, graduate medical education and a research institute.
Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. This organization manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year!