Employed Orthopedic Surgeon needed with a renowned health care network in Minnesota.
Be busy from day 1 with a built in referral network and well established practice.
Otolaryngology position with a focus on Rhinology.
H1 visa candidates welcome to apply, but must be BE/BC.
Built in support network of mid-level providers and a call schedule of 1:4.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The community is a suburban setting with ready access to Minneapolis. There are over 1 million people within 60 miles meaning you can be as busy and productive as you want.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801 930 3713.
- Employed Rhinology ENT position
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Availability of the latest technology
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation