BE / BC
When people think of the "north Shore" this is where it is....you can live here and experience all it has to offer. IF you don't like the weather, just wait it will change, that is true for all four seasons.
This is a collegial Medical practice with a need NOW for two Otolaryngologists. This is a new venture for this client.
This could be your practice to build and grow and mold into what you want your practice to be in this fabulous location.
Got to be willing to get in and get after it and make it happen…..this is new service, there is NO Otolaryngologist in the practice at this time.
This is truly a beautiful location not far from Minneapolis / St. Paul. Great schools, clean safe community, progressive and competitive medical community, yet collegial and friendly and do cross over call if needed.
People come from all over the country for the scenic beauty and water activities literally year round. Wonderful golf courses, I know I have played a fair number of them. Outdoor activities will only be limited by the amount of time you want to spend. This is a four season destination for visitors from all over the US. You could live here and be part of one of the major health providers in the community.
Snow skiing for downhill or cross country, ice sports, collegiate sports and entertainment from the colleges. Summer is big time golf, boating, hiking, biking and back packing in the numerous parks in and near the community. Spring time is all about fishing, which will run through “ice up”.
Fall is what the rest of the outside world wants to see…..this place is all about the fall colors, festivals and great get-togethers at the local pubs and restaurants…….I now….been there done that!!!
Several colleges, medical school with U of M as well as a few residency programs.
YOU and the other ENT we plan ro hire will be the Physicians for this practice. You and your partner will be the department.
The ENT services will be a new patient service for the organization.
This is YOUR opportunity to as they say “build it and they will come”….this can be your practice from start to finish.
Hours of Operation: M-F, 8-5
Location: possibly on 2nd floor of main facility in close proximity to Allergy/Immunology
- Bread & Butter, audiology, procedures
- Convenient access to ASC as well as hospital OR, which is connected via skywalk
- Otoplasty is acceptable, but not required
- Cancer surgery as needed based on credentialing.
- Access to a procedure room on the floor if necessary
- Currently there is no dedicated ENT staff in the OR, however the current staf are very qualified.
- 90%+ of all pediatric tubes and tonsils will be done on Pavilion Surgery Center.
Physician Schedules: 5 days/week
1 MA per physician; no mid levels at this time, could be added as needed.
1:2 clinic call; will try coordinating with private ENT group for ER call, which would then be 1:4.
Compensation & Fringe Benefits:
- Entire package will be explained in detail once we establish a mutual interest.
- Competitive Salary, $ 450,000
- Production incentive program as well
- Sign-on bonus is very attractive
- Full benefits, details will be shared
- Local private practice group currently provides ENT services in the community. Need dictates addition of ENT staff for the organization.
- Would be great to have someone do minimally invasive sinus work.
- The ENT model is a new patient service line for the organization.
- Plastic surgery procedures are not required; if someone wants to do some of these procedures, let’s talk about the specifics.
- Your practice will only be limited by your credentialing.
- You can be the first one in the practice and pick out what you need to make it happen…how fun would that be for someone…..
To learn more about this great opportunity and confidential consideration, please contact:
Tim Wieben, CMPE
Medical Recruitment Associates, Inc.
4007 North State Street, Ste. 102
Bismarck, ND 58503