Call This “Top 10” Community Home
- daVinci Robot ® and the Olympus Video System
- In-office laryngeal biopsies
- New state-of-the-art minor procedure room
- Epic EMR System
- Weekly cancer case conference
- Established, collegial team and support staff
- Physician owned and governed
- Large, established referral network
- One of the least litigious states in the country
Featured 8th in Money Magazine’s “Best Places to Live,” Ames, Iowa is recognized as an active, friendly community with plenty to do. Rated 5th "Most Beautiful College Campuses in the World" (Buzzfeed), ISU is located in this vibrant college town with one of the highest-rated public school systems in the nation. Having close access to several major metropolitan cities means that this versatile community provides small-town serenity and charm plus big-city amenities and culture.
EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.