- Full-time employed position; huge need for additional ENT care
- Robust referral base from this 80-physician group
- Large 100 mile radius primary service area with tremendous opportunity for growth
- Join an experienced team of physicians in their beautifully appointed clinic facility on campus
- At your disposal is Blessing Hospital, a full-service 337-bed tertiary regional medical center on Modern Healthcare&'s list of "100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" (2011)
- Excellent compensation plan for high earning potential
- Student loan repayment and hiring bonus offered!
Quincy, Illinois, which was recently ranked #8 among "Best Small Cities to Raise a Family" by Forbes Magazine (2010), is a modern and progressive industrial city in the heart of a large and fertile agriculture area. Located just two hours from St. Louis, Columbia, Missouri and Springfield, Illinois, and four hours from Chicago, the city offers wide tree-lined streets leading to homes both large and small and four excellent shopping centers provide quality merchandise for every purpose. In addition to modern elementary and secondary schools (which was recently awarded an $89 million school bond referendum by the community), Quincy is fortunate to have Quincy University, an independent co-educational liberal arts university, as well as other two-year colleges and vocational schools. Because of its excellent clinical and hospital facilities, Quincy is also known as the area&'s top regional medical center. Quincy&'s churches represent every denomination.
For additional details, please contact:
(800) 467-3737 ext. 3011
Contact: Neal Fenster