Future partnership opportunity with a single specialty group in Florida.
Be busy from day 1 with a built in referral network and well established practice.
ENT subspecialty training would do VERY well though not required.
Built in support network of mid-level providers and a call schedule of 1:4.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits and lots of opportunities for ancilary income.
The community is very quickly growing and family friendly. Beautiful location with lots of golf courses, access to lakes and the beach as well as within driving distance to professional sports and Disneyworld.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801 930 3713.
- Otolaryngology position with Partnership opportunity
- Opportunity to subspecialize
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Employed position with two year partnership track
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation
- Vacation and CME
- Close to everything and anything Florida related