We are providing staffing assistance to a Texas-based facility that is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include working with pediatric patients. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply. Your assignment schedule will consist of 24-hour weekend call and you must have an active TX license in hand.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Must be comfortable with pediatrics
- Weekend ER call coverage
- Active TX license required
- BC preferred but not required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing