An award-winning facility in South Carolina seeks an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule will consist of clinic and ER call coverage. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current SC license in hand.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- Active SC license required
- BC or BE required
- General orthopedic surgery
- Weekend ER call coverage
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing