A hospital in Illinois seeks a locum tenens orthopedic surgeon physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic, surgery, and call rotation will be 1:2. The ideal candidate has an active IL license or is willing to obtain one, is board certified or board eligible, and is proficient in all aspects of general surgery. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Clinic, surgery, and call
- BC or BE required
- Permanent potential
- Great location and community
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing