We are providing staffing assistance to a California-based facility that is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include total joints and working with CRNAs in the OR. You must be board certified and have a current CA license and fluoro permit in hand. Your assignment schedule will consist of clinic, call, and surgeries.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Ongoing opportunity
- General Orthopedic procedures with the assistance of a great staff
- Total joints required
- Must have an active CA license and flouro permit
- Clinic, call, and surgeries
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing