An exciting locum tenens orthopedic surgery physician opportunity is now available in Arizona. Ideal physician has hand surgery training and has an active Arizona license in hand. Assignment schedule is Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with call. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. BLS, ACLS & DEA are required.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm with call
- Hand surgeon with training preferred
- EMR is a must
- DEA required
- Board certified or board eligible
- BLS and ACLS required
- Any state license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing