Employed Orthopedic Surgeon needed with a renowned health care network in Minnesota.
Board-certified/board-eligible Orthopedic Upper Extremity Surgeon or Hand Fellowship Trained Surgeon with an interest in shoulder and elbow to join a collegial department of 20 other providers (orthopedists and podiatrists). H1 visa candidates ready to apply.
Built in support network of mid-level providers for more surgeries and a call schedule of 1:13.
Compensation is very competitive with great benefits!
The community is a suburban setting with ready access to Minneapolis. There are strong schools, a low crime rate, and a reasonable cost of living.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish. Give us a call today!
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity or others that we have available, please contact Jake Twitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 801 930 3713.
- Employed Orthopedic Surgery position
- Call coverage 1:13
- Teaching opportunities to colleagues and residents
- Ranked one of ' America's best towns'
- Certified level III trauma services
- Balance between work and free time while earning a highly competitive salary
- Employed position with two year salary guarantee
- Vacation and CME
- Paid malpractice, health, disability, retirement plans, life insurance & relocation