Synergy Surgicalists is excited to announce a prime opportunity for orthopedic surgeons at Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin. This 25-bed rural facility sees approximately 8,000 ED visits per year.
We are searching for orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to join our team to cover emergency and acute care needs for this facility.
- 7-10 days of work per month — enjoy real time off
- Competitive per diem compensation that includes performance incentives and the potential for volume incentives
- Malpractice coverage is provided
- Not required to live near the facility
- Focus on patients and surgery practice without the distractions of administrative hassles
- Collaborative and supportive teamwork environment
- Work for a company owned and led by surgeons
- February/March 2017 start date
Discover more about the beautiful, state-of-the-art Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UCeJL5YK4s
If you are ready to work with a strong, skilled team and earn full-time compensation with real time off, we want to speak to you.