This is a new employed opportunity where they would like to hire a seasoned physician and a newer grad that would be a mentor in the practice.
- They are looking to hire an APP with the practice, but would prefer to hire the surgeons first and have them participate in the interviewing process.
- The call would be no less than 1:3, but could be 1:4 or better if shared with the local Orthos in the community.
- The expectation is for the physician to provide general orthopedic services.
- A specialty of total joint would be preferred if the physician is fellowship trained.
- A new modern office is planned for 2016 to accommodate the busy and growing practice and also to add space for the 2 new orthopedic physicians and 1 Advanced Practice Provider.
- Competitive financial package
- Malpractice Insurance, including tail insurance
- Relocation and marketing dollars
- Sign-on bonus
- State-of-the art surgery department and equipment
- One hospital for call coverage
Town is conveniently located one hour south of Washington, D.C. and one hour north of Richmond, VA, in one of the most rapidly growing areas of the country.
Contact: Neal Fenster