General Orthopedic Surgeon needed in Eastern Tennessee; Fellowship training welcome
Base Compensation Guarantee: Base Salary $500,000 Quarterly Payments $10,000 per year ($2,500/Quarter) Administrative Bonus $3,000/year After Guaranty Period: Base Salary $500,000 based on 7,877 wRVUs Administrative Bonus $3,000/year wRVU Bonus of $63/wRVU for wRVUs over 7,877. Salary will not go down after 18 months. The hospital is committed to your long term success.
- Signing bonus of $50,000 ( at signing of contract / after first day of work)
- 10 days of ED call and 20 days of vacation/paid leave/sick days per year
- Six paid holidays per year. Five days of paid CME days off per year.
- CME allowance of $2,500 per year
- Licensure/Dues up to $1,500 per year
- Health Insurance coverage
- Life Insurance Coverage (face amount of base compensation)
- Retirement Plan Moving allowance Initial Term - three years with automatic one year extensions (180 notice by either party for termination without cause).
Nestled in the postcard perfect Smoky Mountain Range, the town offers the best of many worlds.
Located just one hour to the east from the college town home of the VOLS Knoxville, TN and one hour west of amazing Asheville, NC. Both of these cities have all the amenities one could want.
Also there is great shopping and entertainment close by in Johnson City, Sevierville, Pigeon Forge (known as the Home of Dolly Parton and Dollywood) and Gatlinburg--a one of a kind resort town. The community has been recognized in several publications, including "The 100 Best Small Towns in America," "The 50 Best Small Southern Towns," and "America's Most Charming Towns & Villages". If you have ever wanted Southern charm...come and get ya some!
A small community of under 20,000 population, it offers a very low cost of living with median home prices of $121,000. The town is home to some of the best hiking trails and views in picturesque Tennessee. Imagine living on a horse farm with acres of rolling hills, split rail fences and barns? Do it here in a community with essentially no crime, no rush hour traffic and no hassels. You will not be as busy as in a major city but you will enjoy a quality of life that many dream of.
Contact: Neal Fenster