Work within a team of Ortho's who have an established and successful referral network. Step into an existing patient base seeing 30 patients a day. You are the practice for this hospital. Your success is there success and vice-versa so everyone is in your corner wanting you to succeed.
Share call of 1:4 call allowing you a great balance of work and lifestyle.
Receive an excellent compensation package that includes salary, sign-on bonus, student loan repayment and a full slate of benefits.
Live in a suburban community with all the metro amenities that a large city has to offer.
Easy drive to either New York City or Philadelphia.
The ideal Orthopedist will be Board Certified, have/ willing to get PA medical license, willing to move this year and establish themselves in the community, have a respectful attitude, have a track record of working WITH support staff, have examples of excellent bedside manner.
Excellent school system makes this a great family destination for anyone proud to call home. If interested, please submit your CV to: email@example.com and call 801.930.3776
- Join a large established Orthopedic group
- Be the 6th Orthopod to join this group
- Share call is 1:4, No trauma
- General Orthopedic Practice
- Must be BE/BC
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Comprehensive Salary and Benefits package
- Located in Eastern Pennsylvania close drive to Philadelphia and NYC
- Sign on Bonus and relocation included
- Paid Tail, CME offered
- Relocation assistance given